Call for papers
The call for papers is now open.
Areas of interest
We will accept submissions focusing on Human and Robot Social Intelligence. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Social Perception and Theory of Mind: How do humans acquire theory of mind capabilities? What computational models approximate these capabilities in humans?
- Human Cooperation Competition and Communication: Origins and development of human communication or competition; Inference of these relationships.
- Machine Theory of Mind: How to infer what an agent or robot knows about an environment? How to make robots learn about the minds of other robots or humans?
- Human-Robot Interaction: Methods to understand human intentions or offer assistance; social perception, communication between humans and robots; learning to convey information for better collaboration; probing and gathering information for collaboration.
- Interdisciplinary Studies: We welcome works that integrate efforts in cognitive sciences and robotics to advance studies in both fields.
We welcome research papers of no more than 4 pages, not including references.
The paper submission deadline is on
April 9th, 11.59pm (PST) May 1st, 11.59pm (PST)
. Papers should be submitted to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICRAWSIHR2021
. Submissions should follow the ICRA template
, and be submitted as .pdf files. The review process will be double blind, and therefore the papers should be appropriately anonymized.
Accepted papers will be presented during a joint poster session, with best submissions selected for spotlight oral presentations. Accepted papers will be made available online on the workshop website as non-archival reports, allowing submissions to future conferences or journals.
Call for papers opens: Monday, March 8th
Friday, April 9th, 2021 (23.59 PST) May 1st, 2021 (23.59 PST)
Friday, April 30th, 2021 (23.59pm PST) Friday, May 14th, 2021 (23.59 PST)
Friday, May 14th, 2021 (23.59pm PST) Friday, May 21st, 2021 (23.59pm PST)